Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Drive-In Bingo

Dear Jens Lekman,

Friday night was great. It's no secret I have a major crush on you and your music. When I had to go outside to get some air I thought it was because it was so frickin hot in the Logan Square Auditorium, but now I'm thinking it was because you make me nervous. Do I make you nervous too? Is that why you just said "Thanks" when I told you that you were amazing instead of professing your love? Does that explain why you only signed my poster with your name instead of writing 'Sara!' like you wrote on the other posters you were signing? You seemed distracted, but I guess it's hard to chat with the girl of your dreams when a crazy mustached hipster in a bad fedora is trying to get you to play at his friend's apartment in Andersonville and wont SHUT UP LONG ENOUGH FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO TALK TO YOU EVEN THOUGH HE ALREADY HAD HIS POSTER SIGNED....TWICE! Sorry to yell Jens, it's really not my style. Next time you are back in town I'm sure we can catch up.

Until then...



No comments: