Monday, January 12, 2009

Relaunch!


Yo. Has anyone else noticed that it is 2009 already? How the heck did that happen??? I don't know about you, but I am rubbish at making and keeping resolutions. Sometimes if I call them "goals" I fare better, but this year I am taking a different approach and pretending the new year hasn't really begun. I'm starting to get into the swing of things and slowly but surely embrace what I need to do... like be more diligent about updating my blog. My horoscope the other day told me to get ready to be catapulted out of a rut, and to that I say bring it on! In the spirit of resolutions past, present, and future I give you an old drawing...that has since been updated...involving a habit I am trying to kick. Here's to a fresh start! Happy (slightly belated) New(ish) Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I gave up my addiction to caffeine this summer. It was horrible, but I feel so much better now. I still have an occasional Diet Coke, but it's so nice to be able to have one because I want it and not 'cause I feel like I need it.

Happy 2009!