Thursday, September 6, 2007

Drool Worthy


I'm officially an Apple nerd. It pretty much snowballed after I bought my iMac a couple years ago, though I did have a rockin' 2GS setup that cranked out some sweet Print Shop banners back in the day. I'm proud to say that instead of being in bed asleep last night I was up watching good ol' Steve Jobs and his keynote address. After retiring for the night I spent the wee hours of the morning tossing and turning.... iPod Touch or cheaper iPhone? 4GB or 8GB? Phone/camera vs. no phone and no camera? Should I throw in a cute little Nano too? The only conclusion I came up with is: I want one. Any one. Every one. I have been holding out on this iPod purchase for a long time, partly due to my inability to make a decision (how many songs do I really want to carry around?), and because I always think a newer, cooler gadget will be introduced if I can just wait a little bit longer. The iPod touch seems like the way to go, but that little voice in the back of my head keeps making me think it is just the poor man's iPhone and I should go big, or go home. Looks like I'm in for more sleepless nights until this gets resolved.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Gotta go with the Classic as my 20GB is damn near full already!

Nick Hurley said...

And so, the student becomes the teacher. . .