Monday, May 26, 2008

Deliciousness


If anyone needs to find me this summer just look for me at YoBerri. Yum. This stuff is like yogurt crack, except better for you! You feel even healthier watching people go eat at the KFC across the street while you chow on your fat-free yogurt. Mmmmm I want some now. Pineapple/coconut is my favorite so far, but the raspberry topping is pretty good too. On a related note, I don't think I ever knew raspberry was spelled with a 'P' until now. To get some of this deliciousness for yourself stop by 2814 N. Halsted, and don't forget to pick some up for me while you're there!

Oh, and on another related note, I totally got a Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine for my birthday. Get ready for a sidewalk sno-cone stand! Thanks Steve. XX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! when can we go??? i totally thought of you when i was walking to work freezing this morning. :(

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum Yum!!! I can't wait to go!

PS - I love your blog....I got caught up tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

cruel...and a picture to boot. Cruel...