Monday, September 1, 2008

UR2CUTE2B4GOTTEN!

LYLAS! BFF! Yearbooks are so fun! If you are bored at your computer and have access to a pic go yearbook yourself and you will be laughing faster than you can say "Have a great summer! CU next year!"

Here are my favorites for your viewing pleasure: 1960, 1970, and 1990!








I also just acquired an old yearbook from 1941 to do some collaging with, and in it I found what may be the cutest inscription ever:


Dear Bevie,
I've known you only a little while but I've found you to be the one. You're the sweetest & loveliest girl in school and the best dancer I've ever come to have met. Here's hoping to see a lot more of you in the future.
Love till infinity +
Bill

Can't you just imagine Bev and Bill at the sock hop being the most adorable couple you ever did see!? Too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best. post. ever.

LOL!

where did you find that yearbook? that's so cool.

Tricia said...

The 90's is my favorite for sure. I agree, very cool.