Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!


Well, it's Halloween again. A holiday, in my opinion, worth celebrating by all. Here are my tips for having a great Halloween:

Nerds. Best candy ever. Kids, try to get em', adults give'em away and you will be the hit of the neighborhood. Yum.

Trick-or-Treaters, forgo that tiny orange plastic pumpkin and opt for the pillow case. I know it's not as stylish, but trust me, you will get WAY more candy. You can thank me later (by sharing your Nerds).

Want to celebrate with a quiet night in? Partake in a scary movie that leaves you sleepless and wanting to leave the lights on. My pick? Rosemary's Baby. Freaks me out, and Mia Farrow could not be cuter. Not really gory either, so those with weak stomachs can handle it. If Blockbuster is out, you can use The Silence of the Lambs or Misery as back-ups.

Last of all, scare someone. All day long. Pretend it's April Fool's day and you are the annoying person shouting "April Fools!!!!" except say "Boo!" My favorite method is the oldie but goodie of entering a room a few steps ahead of someone and hiding behind the door. Gets 'em everytime! Fake bugs are good as well.

Ok there you have it, my tried and true tips for a successful Halloween. If you can't find any Nerds, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are pretty good too...
Happy haunting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trick or trizzle

Anonymous said...

I enjoy roaches in gloves or hiding under comforters too!! Can't forget the quiet tap tap "girls... I'm down here." Gets me every time! :)