Monday, October 15, 2007

Stitch In My Side

My whole body hurts, and it's all The Go! Team's fault.
That's not a complaint, but rather the highest of compliments to be paid to a band that had me dancing my ass off on Saturday night. The last time I was that sweaty at a concert it was a 98 degree day in July with a heat index of a gazillion and the ceiling fan above my head at the Double Door was broken...but that is another great concert story for another day. The boys from The Hood Internet got the party started, and The Cool Kids kept the momentum going, and did not disappoint.


I could have gone home happy then, but I would have missed one of the best live shows I have been to in a long time. Take what you see in these photos, multiply it by 100, add a 70's car chase, some kool-aid, fireworks, a slip-n-slide, the feeling you have on the last day of school, pixi-stix, champagne, a rabid dog, a Michael Jordan slam-dunk, pop rocks, a trampoline, a lite-brite, kung-fu movies, 3-D glasses, and some glitter; mix well, condense, and eat like you would a package of fun-dip and there (in a nutshell) you have The Go! Team.
Observation: apparently words that are hyphenated = fun.


No comments: