Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thoughts

Forgive me loyal readers, I've been trying to cram as much as possible in my last few days in London, and the blogging has suffered as a result. Apologies! A few things to pass the time: the markets near Brick Lane, hanging in South Croyden, Guillemots at Shepards Bush, frustrating times at Charing Cross Station, shopping, the cinema...where you can enjoy a beer and a movie, The National Portrait Gallery, Burough Market, Sundowners, Crazy Homies, £32 worth of margaritas, late nights, people from Argentina, good brunches, etc etc. I sit here on the eve of my departure pondering my travels and wondering how this day came around so quickly. I thought I would be itching to get home, but I'm more interested in figuring out a way to stay. I've learned that a month is not a long time, and weeks and days fly by when you are enjoying the people and places around you. Thanks to everyone who made this first jaunt of 2008 so amazing. I'll post more pictures soon. Until then, I think I'm going to go get one more Churchill Arms fix before I leave...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA BAR I....girl even a year isn't long enough...keep it flowin!!! Keep movin!!! Safari Njema!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

actually a year is enough...and so is a month. Now get your traveling pants back home. We miss you!!
xoxo ms. Lonely in Chicago

Anonymous said...

That was an amazing tale, but I think I would be happier to hear it first hand over Korean BBQ - and this time we'll tell the waitress to show it up her ass if she tries to kick us out (but they are all a bit scary)!!!