Wednesday, April 2, 2008

File Under: I'm a Nerd

For all 4 of you that read this on your iPhone I just added a webclip icon so if you want to add me to your home screen this nifty graphic will pop up: Yee-haw! This is another classic example of me wanting instant gratification without taking the steps to actually learn something along the way. Who needs guitar lessons when my 15-year old self can just get the tabs to learn all the songs I want to play? And who needs to know anything about HTML when someone else does the coding for you?

While we are on the topic of blogging, I think all of you "anonymous" commentators out there can click on the Name/URL option and type in your name to leave a note. Don't fear, you don't need a URL to just sign your name :)

Hope to get some Africa pics up later in the week...

3 comments:

Nick Hurley said...

WOW, I'm impressed. How do I do that for my blog?

Anonymous said...

impressive!

Anonymous said...

oh you and all your technology...fuck if I can get a dial up connection!!!!! UG