Monday, June 16, 2008

Is It Cold In Here...

...Or is it just me?

A mere 3963 miles away Coldplay is playing live at Brixton Academy and I am enjoying every second streaming live from BBC Radio 1! Technology rules (though I would rather be in London)! I took a break from the tunes to go check my mail and this was in my mailbox:
Aghhh! I have only been waiting all week, and it arrives in the middle of their concert! I haven't had such a wonderfully Coldplay-filled 48 hours since this picture was taken: Obviously that is Chris Martin on the left in the black, taken as JLB and I chased him down the street. If anyone doesn't know how that story ends, it is better told in person, but let's just say it involved a frog umbrella, a red light, my trusty sharpie, ticket stubs, and near heart-break followed buy utter euphoria. Oh, and an even more intense crush than we had before. Sigh...Chris. I can't wait to go buy Viva La Vida tomorrow! Hooray for new music! Wheeeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a day it was...Blythe danner's son in law hooking us up for a night (and day) to remember. But its not like we weren't prepared for what came our way!
jlb

Anonymous said...

Elbow, Elbow, Elbow!!
Have you listened to any of their stuff yet? I heart it!! I like it better than CP's new disc... (gasp!)
~ Kat