Saturday, June 7, 2008

OMG PBJ!

Just the other night I was thinking what to eat for dinner, and I decided upon a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "You are never too old for a PB&J and they never stop sounding delicious," I though to myself. Seriously. "I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY and I'm not afraid to shout it from the rooftops!" I exclaimed, as I laid out my bread and spread on some peanut buttery goodness, topping it off with a little spoon of strawberry preserves. I was really feeling the love for my meal, and when I put my slices together it went to a whole new level because there was a heart on my bread!!! No kidding! We are talking cuteness equated with babies and puppies here people. My PB&J loves me back! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Awwwwww...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and then i saw this and i really can't stop smiling! too cute!