Wednesday, July 2, 2008

$.42 of Bliss

The Eames stamps are out!!! I realize this post epitomizes my design nerdiness, but I have been waiting for these stamps since I heard they were coming out last year, and I finally have several sheets in my hot little hands. The internet is great, but nothing beats a good ol' card in the mail. Get your own stamps at USPS or head down to ye olde neighborhood post office and pick some up.

On a related note, I just discovered Postcrossing where members get to send and receive postcards from around the world. Too fun. I'm totally signing up.

1 comment:

Elisa Gall said...

These are SOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I'm so lucky that I have you to let me in on all things cool before they become the cool of yesterday. I'm going to get some of these today (and use them before the price of stamps goes up another cent)!