Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chickens Just Back From The Shore...


Feist is too cute, and this Sesame Street remix is so adorable!

Watching this video made me think of all my favorites from Sesame Street that I enjoyed while growing up. Hopefully these will bring back some memories for others as well!



This song is so catchy! It wasn't aired often, but it stuck in my head after all these years. Probably my most favorite song, next to this.....

...Me & My Llama, Goin' To The Dentist!

What's not to love? This girl is allowed to walk around NYC unsupervised AND she has a pet llama! Awesome!



I remember when I figured out that Bruce inspired Sesame Street...for years I thought it was the other way around!


Oscar was my favorite. Does this explain why I can be so grouchy?


I loved the animation in these! I was always mesmerized by the cup rising up from inside the counter top.


This one makes me laugh now, but when I was a kid I was always frustrated that the U wouldn't leave him alone!

Okay, I'll stop now! I could post these all day!

No comments: