Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Procrastination In Progress

I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to my projects! I think (ok, I KNOW) I have trouble focusing on more than one creative task until the others are complete. This has always been really weird to me since I'm really good at multi-tasking in every other aspect of my life. Oh well, change starts here! This chair had to be put on hold since I have had some art gigs for others that needed to be completed

but now I'm back and ready to tackle that last teeny corner with paint and then lacquer the whole thing! I told myself I wouldn't use it as a chair until it was finished, but that idea went out the window as several months ago when I threw a party. Anyway, operation chair 2007 officially re-starts today! I guess that means I have 15 minutes to work before I go meet friends for dinner. Maybe I'll push back the official start date until tomorrow...oh wait I have lunch plans. Friday! Friday the chair gets painted! Stay tuned.

No comments: