Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday Slacking

Seems I'm not the only blogger out there who has slacked in their holiday posts. Never fear loyal readers, now that 2008 is here I will be blogging my booty off! I've got some new projects in the works, a new camera to play with, and travels to discuss, but until then, enjoy a glimpse into my past few weeks.
I loved my cards this year, though they were more tedious to make than originally anticipated. Did anyone actually use the gift tags?

Loading up on tackiness for the holiday party circuit.

I'm obsessed with my wrapping paper! I think it is a result of finally watching March of the Penguins....awwww they are so cute!!!

Speaking of paper, Christmas was spent folding it...lots of it. My mom is really into Origami so my sister and I made her this cheese burger. Directions are in this month's ReadyMade Magazine but it is a lot harder than it looks...just a warning!

Another fun holiday project...until your bag of icing explodes. Actually, it was my sister's bag, and it was pretty entertaining. Heh.


More paper folding! I made my mom these rad ornaments. 64 folded pieces of 1.25 x 2 inch paper. Another "fun" craft that seemed more fun before I started it. I think I'm going to try and make a large version for my apartment after my callused fingers go away. Stay tuned for that...

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: