Sunday, February 24, 2008

Angelic/Devilish

I sit in a pub called the Angelic in Islington, London as I type this so I'm inspired to mention the things that i love/hate about the UK...
Angelic loves:
Warm weather (compared to Chicago!)
Cursing is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged
Drinking in the early part of the day is welcomed
Good bands
Tasty beer
Crumpets&hearts...my new love! Oh spongy odd crumpets wanna-be english muffins, where have you been all my life??
Deliciously odd chips (crips) flavours... Prawn Cocktail, Cheese & Onion, Roasted Chicken
Cadbury Crunchie Bars
Justified dreariness
Marks & Sparks
They love sandwiches.....

Devilish hates:
The tube closing early
Pubs closing early
Bad TV Channels
THE BLOODY EXCHANGE RATE!

London Bridge today, followed by great Thai food with my beloved Cobra Beer... pics coming soon... hopefully...

1 comment:

Nick Hurley said...

BOO to the tube & bars closing early, WHY LONDON, WHY?