Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello World!

Well, here's to the first of many iPhone posts from the road...
Still not sure how I will get pictures up here while I'm away, but I have a slew of cords in my bag that will hopefully, make that possible! Greetings from lovely O'Hare Airport where I have secured a sweet seat in gate M11 next to an outlet so I can give my baby some juice before our big flight. So far, blogger is being very cooperative with the iPhone... alas that is pretty much the only thing going smoothly. My flight on the most amazing airline ever, Virgin Atlantic, has been canceled leaving me with the less hip, and not as attractive ladies and gents of British Airways. Richard Branson, if you're reading this please know that I feel like I'm cheating on you by flying with your less than stellar competitor, and trust me, I'm already missing my goodie bag with the squishy socks and sleep mask in addition to my choice of a gazillion movies. Sigh. I guess the silver lining is knowing I will actually be sleeping on the plane due to boredom instead of being over-stimulated by the party on VA. I'll catch ya on the flip side Richard...just keep that Africa flight in check!

Friends, family, and Wilco: thanks for the great send off! Chicago will be in my thoughts while I'm away, as will all of you! Stay tuned for more updates after I cross the pond!

No comments: